1. Here are Ashleigh's latest commissioned pieces. They are portraits of one of my dearest friend's two sons. We're so glad they got completed in time for the holidays. We love how she captured Brad's beard. And Ashleigh remarked that Beau must be a really cool guy since he has Bill Murray on his shirt. Ha!
2. Dan returned home from a business trip bearing gifts from his Chinese colleagues. The beautiful black and gold paisley silk scarf was packaged in the gorgeous box and bag. What a treat it was but it doesn't seem fair that he does all the work and I get the gift! Or does it? LOL
He also brought tea in this really interesting round disc like package. I don't think it will get unwrapped. It's way too cool the way it is.
3. Having an Etsy Shop is really giving me the freedom to be even more creative than before. Also, I'm enjoying connecting with other shop owners and seeing all the amazing talent that is out there.
4. If anyone would have told me I would be making doggie toys, I wouldn't have believed them!
I found this braided toy that required no sewing (directions are here).
5. And finally, Thank God for girlfriends.
Here are some special treats I received for my birthday.
And the other day I received a Christmas package from my friend Becky.
I love this adorable happy card with ribbon and glitter. I think I may frame it.
It was filled with little trinkets from her recent trip to Japan. She also sent me Benefit lip gloss. I had written about the Benefit display that I saw at the airport on a recent trip. It was sweet of her to remember and send this to me.